IM Louiville

IM Louiville
Bikes racked at Ironman Louisville 2010

Monday, March 03, 2008

Return from Solvang

Got back into town very late last night from Solvang. I took my laptop to camp thinking that I'd be able to update you all each day on the happenings in camp, but that obviously didn't happen. There was pretty much no down time for me during the entire week. I do plan to write about a lot of the things that we did at camp, but that will have to wait for a bit.

I have never pushed myself so hard as I did at this camp. It was an awesome experience and I learned so much about cycling as well as myself. I experienced very high moments as well as very low moments, met lots of great people, had lots of laughs and was happy to be OUTDOORS on my bike.

More later...

2 comments:

Kickstand Pam said...

I'm looking forward to your report.

Glad you made it home safely :)

Anonymous said...

MJ
I just hung up the phone w/ Karyn Austin and she said you were in her "group." Excellent. :) I am good friends w/ Karyn and coach her...she is tough, eh? :) GLAD You had a great time. Karyn said you were SUPER! Can't wait to hear the details... Jen H.