IM Louiville

IM Louiville
Bikes racked at Ironman Louisville 2010

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Patience

Thanks to everyone who placed a vote for me to make team Evotri. Many of you have asked how it turned out and, well, I don't know yet. Because of problems with the voting link (which some of you experienced), they extended the vote for one more week. So I won't know for a few more days.

My "500 word entry" is the previous post. Evotri wanted an "entry" to describe my passion for the sport and describe how I give back to the endurance sport community. If you haven't voted yet, it's not too late! Just click on the link below. Be sure to copy my url (http://www.mjtheironman.blogspot.com) so you can enter it in the subject line of the email to Evotri. I'll be sure to let you know if I "get the call."


Thanks for reading! If you think I should be the next fully-sponsored member of Team Evotri, please write down the URL of this web site and have it ready for voting when you click the EVOTE button below. Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MJ
Yeah, I had problems voting when I tried it, so I will try again. Good luck at H-RR today! Leah is out there too! And, looks like I will see you at the John Fraser TT next weekend! :) Jen H.