IM Louiville

IM Louiville
Bikes racked at Ironman Louisville 2010

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Swimming at the lake

Swim at the lake was pretty uneventful. LOTS of people out there today! Sometimes it can be pretty dangerous because some swimmers come at you head on and they seem to NEVER sight. These are probably the people you see in races going completely off course.

We found some street parking at a meter. Why do we have to pay parking meters on Saturday? And who carries around $2.00 in change to feed the stupid meter? Just one of the little things that irks me about downtown.

I will be downtown again tomorrow as a SPECTATOR at the Chicago Distance Classic. It will be kinda cool to go to a race without having the pressure of DOING the race! I just hope I don't have that feeling of "Man, I should've signed up, I feel like running!"

Steelhead race report soon to come...

No comments: