IM Louiville

IM Louiville
Bikes racked at Ironman Louisville 2010

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Running and the Hamstring

Went for a nice, short run this morning. Well, I got lost on the trails, so it was a little longer than I had planned, but the conditions were just perfect for a run. The hamstring, however, is not doing so good. I can block out the pain, but I'm trying REALLY hard to NOT block it out. See, that's what got me here in the first place! I've always said, the pain was never really strong enough to get me to quit, but it shouldn't be there in the first place. The hills really don't feel good. (not that they ever felt good, even without the hamstring issue) I am starting to wonder if I will ever be able to recover from this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You
Ought to
Go to
A

Kind of class that incorporates strength and flexibility training.
If anyone ever invents a program like that, they will become millionaires.

MJ said...

Yeah, uh...been doing yoga since January. Not helping. What else you got?