IM Louiville

IM Louiville
Bikes racked at Ironman Louisville 2010

Sunday, January 27, 2008

MRI Monday

Tomorrow is the day. I go in for my MRI on the ol' hamstring. With any luck, whatever damage has been done will not take too long to repair. I go in for the results of the MRI on Tuesday. I'm looking forward to getting all this taken care of because it's time consuming to be visiting doctors and going to physical therapy practically every day of the week!

I don't think I can remember what it's like to run without feeling the pull in the hamstring...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peace.

Anonymous said...

Good luck, MJ! Jen H.

Doug said...

Hey, just remember, there's always the bike....:)

Jenny Garrison said...

Hey,
HOpe things are going better soon! This is a good time of the year to have anything happend though. I have changed blogs now.
jennygarrison.blogspot.com
Stay in touch!
Jenny