IM Louiville

IM Louiville
Bikes racked at Ironman Louisville 2010

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Fighting

Looks like I'm fighting a cold now...Woke up this morning not feeling so good. My throat felt dry, my nose was a bit stuffed up and my eyelids felt heavy when I finally rolled myself out of bed after hitting snooze for the third time. This is so not a good time to be sick (is there ever really a good time to be sick??).

I went to the kitchen and chugged a glass of orange juice. I don't even like orange juice, but I do believe that the vitamin C and other good things in there help steer off minor colds.

Yesterday's run might've taken a little too much out of me. It was damp and very humid. Even though I changed shirts immediately after the run, that didn't stop my fingers from becoming numb when a bunch of us went out to lunch afterwards.

Might have to kick things down a notch for the next couple of days just to make sure I keep myself healthy. We'll see how things go. In the meantime, my germ-a-phobe personality has been Cloroxing all the door handles, lightswitches, remote controls and phones in the house! Can't help it...

No comments: