IM Louiville

IM Louiville
Bikes racked at Ironman Louisville 2010

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Had to Share This!

While standing in my kitchen tonight, preparing dinner, I received a knock at the door. The knock then turned to POUNDING which continued until I was able to clean my hands and get to the door.


It was none other than my Wild Scallion partners, CJB and K2. They came by to give me a little gift. They were in Vegas over the weekend, so I figured it was something to do with gambling or the glitz of Las Vegas.


I couldn't be more wrong. It was one of the coolest, most thoughtful gifts I have ever received. Guys - you went above and beyond on this one and I couldn't be more moved. This will always be very special to me and I can't thank either of you enough.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

COOL

Anonymous said...

That's sweet. Wish I would've thought of it. Wait, we both I'm not that thoughtful.