IM Louiville

IM Louiville
Bikes racked at Ironman Louisville 2010

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ironman Arizona 2008

Is now in the books. I wrote a full race report on the way home, and looking over it this morning, it's much too long to post. I have been accused of putting in "every excrutiating detail", so I'm going to spend some time condensing my first draft and will get something up shortly.

THANKS SO MUCH TO EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT. I cannot believe how many people either wished me luck, followed me online, or congratulated me afterwards. I appreciate each and every one of your kind words.

Report will be up in the next day or two...stay tuned.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

post the whole thing
i'll red flag it

Anonymous said...

That's the edited version?

MJ said...

Um, no...if you read the beginning of the report, I wrote that many people wanted all of it...all the details. So there ya go.

easylife1969 said...

MJ,
I'm very impressed. You should be very proud of your self. I would have gotten out of the water the way u discribed it.
Kevin